The relaxed sledding fun away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Reachable within a short walk and conquer an impressive amount of altitude metres at the same time.
To reach the start of the sledding trail, take the chair lift at Fatschél and relish the relaxed ascent to the mountain restaurant Triemel. As of this point a walk of half an hour leads to the Ski House Hochwang. It is recommended to enjoy a hot drink before starting your downhill sledding race.
Before you start, drink a hot Ovo at the Skihaus Hochwang to warm your fingers.
Tips, hints and links
- Schlittenkönig at Arosa Vetter Hotel T +41 78 725 04 40
- Sprecher Sport Innerarosa T +41 81 377 12 07
- Schmid Sport Innerarosa T +41 81 377 25 95
- Rhaetian Railway train station Arosa T +41 81 288 66 17
- Cable car company Hochwang T +41 81 374 11 22
- Mountain restaurant Casanna Langwies T +41 81 374 20 82
- Mountain restaurant Heimeli Langwies T +41 81 374 21 61
- Mountain restaurant Pirigen Langwies T +41 81 374 20 64
Getting thereOnce you arrive in Chur, follow the sign posts to Arosa. Peist is located about halfway to Arosa.
ParkingParking spots at the train station Peist.
32T 550723 5189199
EquipmentSturdy shoes, warm clothes. Sled rental at the cable car company Hochwang.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.