A beautiful hike from Lenzerheide up to Tgantieni.
Distance 4.5 km
The tour starts in front of the information office in Lenzerheide, which is located directly opposite the Lenzerheide post office square. First go south out of the village in the direction of the Hotel Kurhaus and after about 30m turn right into the street Plam dil Roisch (in the direction of the community center). You now follow the road past the community center. At the next crossing (Penasch sot/ Gravas) follow the road Penasch sot for about 20m, before you see a junction Penasch seura on the left side of the road. Now follow the road Penasch seura until you reach the road Voa Sporz. Cross the road Voa Sporz and follow the pink signposts 202.
The way back you can comfortably manage with the chairlift.
Update: November 06, 2021
32T 542626 5174970
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Basic Equipment for Winter Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Winter Hiking
- Hiking poles fitted with snow baskets
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons at minimum and a basic ice axe are recommended when covering steeper terrain
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view