Winter hike from Klosters Platz to Berghaus Alpenrösli and back to Klosters, with fantastic views over the entire Prättigau. If you have your toboggan with you, you can enjoy a speedy ride back down into the valley.
Distance 4.1 km
The winter hike starts at the Hotel Sport bus stop in Klosters and leads slightly uphill via Mura and Pardels to the highest point of the tour - the beautifully situated Alpenrösli mountain restaurant. A fantastic view over the entire Prättigau and freshly prepared regional specialities invite you to relax and enjoy. Strengthened, you then take the same path through the winter landscape back to the starting point, where the beautiful winter hike ends after just about 2 hours of walking.
Alternatively, you can also start the winter hike from the Heid (Kath. Kirche bus stop) or from the Fuchsfarm (Fuchsfarm bus stop).
Update: February 12, 2021
Getting thereBy car to Klosters
- Route 28 Landquart - Klosters
ParkingPublic car parks/parking garages in Klosters
32T 567019 5191967
Basic Equipment for Winter Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Winter Hiking
- Hiking poles fitted with snow baskets
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons at minimum and a basic ice axe are recommended when covering steeper terrain
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view