With 15.7 km and 845 meters of altitude, this route is favored by runners who are good at single-lane running and good confidence in downhill skiing. This trail also offers beautiful views over several sections.
Distance 15.9 km
The first kilometer of the Panorama Trail OBA leads on an asphalt road past the Edelweisshütte to the parking lot, from where it goes over a panoramic path to the mountain station Pradaschier. Via the Alp Pradaschier the trail leads back to the Grüenenbüel, where the ascent leads to the high plateau of the Term Bel. This is the historically significant Dreibündenstein, the highest point of the route, reached, which offers a magnificent view over the whole of Central Grisons. On a varied trail, it goes down to the ski lodge Term Bel and from there on the Panoramaweg, past the Lady Patricia memorial stone, with a fascinating view of Domat Ems and Chur. The last section corresponds to the route of the KURZA.
Update: December 22, 2017
Pradaschier. The Mountain Restaurant.
Tips and hintsThis trail is one of four trail running routes at Churer Hausberg Brambrüesch, which together form the trail network for the event "Trail Run Chur". Thanks to the Chur Bergbahnen Brambrüesch is an ideal area for trail running with mountain railway up or down.
Autobahn-Ausfahrt Chur Süd
Stadteinwärts fahren (Kasernenstrasse)
Talstation und Parkplatz liegen vor dem Stadtzentrum auf der rechten Seite
ParkingGäste der Chur Bergbahnen parkieren auf dem Stadthallen-Parkplatz bei der Talsation gratis. Hierfür muss die Kontrollschild-Nummer bei der Kassa zwingend angeben werden!
32T 539277 5185535
Basic Equipment for Trail Running
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Kit para bolhas
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view