With 6.9 km and 410 meters of altitude this track is easy to handle for all regularly trained runners and gives a first impression of what trail running is.
Distance 6.9 km
The beginner's trail KURZA leads from the start at the mountain restaurant on Brambrüesch on a slightly sloping start route to Mittelmaiensäss, then via the Edelweisshütte up to the Malixer Alp and over the Spundisköpf lake to the highest points on the Hühnerköpfen. From there it goes back over the Spundisköpf lake to the Malixer Alp and below the Spundisköpfe to the mountain station and to the finish at the mountain restaurant.
Update: January 07, 2019
Tips and hintsThis trail is one of four trail running routes at Churer Hausberg Brambrüesch, which together form the trail network for the event "Trail Run Chur". Thanks to the Chur Bergbahnen Brambrüesch is an ideal area for trail running with mountain railway up or down.
- Autobahn-Ausfahrt Chur Süd
- Stadteinwärts fahren (Kasernenstrasse)
- Talstation und Parkplatz liegen vor dem Stadtzentrum auf der rechten Seite
ParkingGäste der Chur Bergbahnen parkieren auf dem Stadthallen-Parkplatz bei der Talsation gratis. Hierfür muss die Kontrollschild-Nummer bei der Kassa zwingend angeben werden!
32T 539274 5185532
Basic Equipment for Trail Running
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view