- 21.1 km
- 1‘197 +/-‐ altitude metres
- 1 mountain prize
- 2 summits / 2 lakes
Distance 23.5 km
The Arosa Trail 22 (AT 22), over a half-marathon distance and 1,197m of altitude difference, starts in Arosa, leads via the Weisshorn summit to the Hörnli summit and along the beautiful Älplisee lake and the Schwellisee lake. Alternation and entertainment is provided by the fantastic Arosa mountain panorama.
Update: July 23, 2020
Getting thereOnce you arrive in Chur, follow the sign posts Arosa. Turn left after the Sports and Conference Centre Arosa.
ParkingThe car park Ochsenbühl is located just underneath the sports ground.
32T 552122 5181238
Basic Equipment for Trail Running
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Kit para bolhas
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view