Rest StopSki and Mountain Guesthouse Casanna
Safety informationAccident and liability insurance is the responsibility of the user. The toboggan run is also used by pedestrians. Please take this into consideration.
Tips and hints
Schlittenkönig at Arosa Vetter Hotel T +41 78 725 04 40
Sprecher Sport Innerarosa T +41 81 377 12 07
Schmid Sport Innerarosa T +41 81 377 25 95
Rhaetian Railway train station Arosa T +41 81 288 66 17
Mountain restaurant Casanna Langwies T +41 81 374 20 82
Getting thereCar park at the train station Langwies.
ParkingTrain station Langwies.
EquipmentThe sledding trail is open daily. You reach the mountain guesthouse Casanna after a 2h hike from Langwies. Sleds can be rented at the guesthouse.
Basic Equipment for Sledding
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Sledding
- Sled with tow strap
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons are useful on ascent
- Ski Helmet recommended when sledding through heavily wooded areas
- Ski goggles if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.