Historic tour around the Salgina-World-Monument Bridge and of the architecture of the engineering. Nature, culture and architecture.
Distance 1.6 km
The Salgina-World-Monument Bridge makes up the main item of the connecting road from Schiers to Schuders. With an elegant bow it crosses the gorge of Salgina in a height of 90 metres.
You will find any further information about the Salgina-World-Monument Bridge on the homepage of Prättigau Tourism.
Update: November 25, 2019
Getting thereAccess roads are A 13 to Landquart and B 28 to Schiers.
ParkingThere are free car parks at the first exit to Schiers along B 28 (coming from Landquart).
32T 554620 5203135
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view