Walk around Chant Blau plateau and enjoy nature on the Flüela Pass.
Distance 2.1 km
The area slightly above the water catchment of Susch’s small hydroelectric power station is particularly attractive. The Susasca flows briskly and without conventions at this level. Small lakes, ponds and moderately flowing brooks are formed. The sight makes the hearts of children and adults alike beat faster. The older ones feel taken back to their childhood and immediately start building small dams or splashing in the lake, while the children do the same or help the older ones. On a one-hour circular walk from the car park you can immerse yourself in this idyllic natural landscape.
The hiking trail lies on the south side of the Flüela Pass.
The area was renaturalised in 2012 as part of the compensation measures for the Susasca Susch power plant and the OESS created the circular hiking trail in 2014.
Update: August 10, 2021
32T 579154 5178253
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view