Family Adventure am Oberen Segnesboden
Distance 8.1 km
The marmot Tektoni lives in the Tectonic Arena Sardona, is full of energy, sometimes a bit clumsy and naive, but very inquisitive. It wants to learn all about the geology in the tectonic arena and fulfill its biggest dream: fly through the Martinsloch! Accordingly, it wants to build a flying machine. In search of components for the construction of the flying machine, it travels through the tectonic arena and encounters native animals in various places, which give it knowledge about geological phenomena in the tectonic arena.Let your kids experience this adventure live and upload their videos to your smartphone before they hike via the Sardona app. Wi-Fi access is available at Segnes Visitors Pavilion:Download Sardona App: App Store / Google Play
This easy walk along the Lower Segnesboden is suitable for families with small children from 5 years.
Tips and hintsDownload Sardona App: App Store /Google Play
Catering possible in the restaurant Segneshütte
Further information about the Tectonic Arena Sardona can be found in the Visitors' Pavilion Segnes
Getting thereBy bus to Flims mountain railways or Laax mountain railways
ParkingParking is available at Laax Bergbahnen and Flims Bergbahnen
32T 518305 5190506
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentTrekking shoes, rain protection, meals on the way
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view