Walk along the works of the annual sculpture symposium in Sur En. In the deep forest more than 50 wooden and stone figures by international and regional artists captivate passers-by and observers.
Distance 3.4 km
Every year artists from near and far meet at the sculpture symposium in Sur En and work on a piece of art for one week in early summer. The resulting works are then presented to the public for exhibition in the open air on the sculpture path. This easy tour starts at the Sper la Punt restaurant in Sur En. Passing the rope park, visitors reach more than 50 works by local and international sculptors on forest roads and paths through numerous small clearings. Small boards provide information about the respective artist as well as regarding the motto and style of the individual sculpture. Via Plan da l'Ogna and Plan da la Jürada, visitors subsequently reach the Val d'Uina restaurant at the entrance to the valley by the same name. The route takes you along the tarred road back to the starting point at the campsite with the PostBus stop.
In winter a part of the path is iced and prepared for skaters.
AuthorTourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG
Update: July 06, 2021
Safety informationThe tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, it is imperative that the current weather conditions and weather forecasts are observed before starting the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, as far as Sent, Sur En.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass, after Martina on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent, Sur En
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Martina, then towards St. Moritz on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent, Sur En.
- Free public parking in Sur En at the Inn bridge and at the campsite
32T 604200 5185900
EquipmentGood shoes, rain and sun protection, water bottle, first aid kit.
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view