The Monsteiner beer trail offers a different kind of hiking experience. Get to know the local Monsteiner beer on a wonderful hike with delicious local treats and enjoy the magnificent mountain scenery - a unique culinary experience.
Distance 6.9 km
Want to get to know the Monsteiner beer from Davos-Monstein in a different way? This is possible on a wonderful circular route: you can stop at four places and enjoy local delicacies as well as a fine Monsteiner beer. At the end, there is a chat at the beer fountain with the friendly brewer from the Monstein brewery, which is guaranteed to make your hike an unforgettable culinary journey.
This hiking experience can be booked from May to the end of October from Tuesday to Sunday.
Sequence of events
- Ducan station - exchange your online ticket on site and receive your stamp card for beer and food. Choose whether you want to enjoy your capuns and your glass of beer at the start or at the end.
- Oberalp station - Once you've arrived at Oberalp, you'll be treated to a tasty Bündnerplatte and a glass of beer.
- Laubenenalp station - Refreshments, namely a glass of a local beer (Steinbock) from the cool fountain, are available at Laubenalp. To find the fountain, please look to the left towards the mountain panorama.
- Veltlinerstübli station - Sweets, e.g. blueberry cake and a glass of another local beer (Wätter Guoge) or wheat beer are available here.
- Brewery station - At the fountain in Monstein you get a glass of beer of your choice.
Included in the ticket
- 5 x 33cl cooled Monstein beers
- 1 x blueberry cake, 1 x hearty Grisons platter, 1 x capuns
The ticket for the Monstein Beer Trail can be booked here.
Update: August 18, 2021
Getting thereBy car on Landwasserstrasse to Monstein village.
ParkingPublic parking available in Davos Monstein.
32T 558950 5173437
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view