Arosa Lenzerheide Verified partner Explorers Choice
Local artist Sidonia Fankauser has illustrated 10 fairy tales by the Brothers Grimm with a picture on slate boards. These can be found along the paths in and around the village of Langwies on pretty wooden boards. To discover, puzzle and remember! The locations can be found with the help of a small map. Flyer "Fairy Tale Trail Langwies
Arosa strives to provide hikers with a well-developed and marked network of hiking trails. Please follow the rules and signposting. You will find further helpful tips under the hiking information.
Tips and hints
Arosa strives to provide hikers with a well-developed and marked network of hiking trails. Please heed the rules and signposting.
- Please keep your dogs on a leash
- Please take litter and leftovers from picnics home again
- You will often see game on your walks. Enjoy the sight of these animals and respect their familiar surroundings.
- Leave trail markings where they are
- Do not use closed paths (winter sports report)
- Do not leave the officially marked winter hiking trails
Public-transport-friendlyBy RhB train from Chur to Langwies.
By roadFrom Chur on the Arosa road to Langwies.
Shortly after the village (before the bridge that crosses the Sapünerbach) on the left, parking spaces are available. More information for the parking situation in Arosa can be found here.
EquipmentGood shoes and clothing suitable for the weather.
- 2 Waypoints
- 2 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others