Round hike on almost 2000 m asl.
Distance 4.5 km
On this round hike, you will experience the nature and its cultivation by traditional alp farming. Discover another side of Arosa.
You will meet happily grazing cows, let your views run over the peaceful valley of Schanfigg and relax at the calm Lakes Prätschsee.
Update: November 29, 2021
Getting thereFollow the Schanfiggerstrasse to Arosa and turn right upon reaching the gas station at the entrance of the village.
ParkingAt the parking garage Ochsenbühl.
32T 551968 5182342
EquipmentNo special equipment needed.
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view