Diese leichte Tour startet inmitten des idyllischen Bergdorfes Bivio und führt durch den tief verschneiten, hochalpinen Arvenwald. Geniessen Sie diese Ruhe entlang des ehemaligen Vita Parcours.
Distance 3.6 km
This easy tour keeps everybody in a good health condition which goes through the wonderful forest. Cross country skier ca be observed on the return way.
After the tour have a stop in one of the confortable restaurants in Bivio.
AuthorTourismus Savognin Bivio Albula AG
Update: December 02, 2020
Getting thereWith car until Bivio
ParkingBehind Hotel Guidon with costs
32T 549925 5146597
Schneeschuhe können im Sportgeschäft Goodtime in Bivio gemietet werden.
Basic Equipment for Snow Shoe Walking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Snow Shoe Walking
- Hiking poles fitted with snow baskets
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view