Now, one continues on the old path to Pro Barlegn, and then, to the right towards Lungatigia. A few Alpine farmhouses can also be found here. By now, two thirds of the ascent are already complete. The final third is a little easier, crossing the open plain to the next pastureland settlement of Las Tigias. The Piz Mitgel, Piz Ela and Tinzenhorn mountains can be seen on the other side.
Soon, one can catch sight of the ski run. Located directly beside it the après ski bar «Roggis Baizli» already awaits you. With a somewhat heavier belly, the way leads towards Cresta da Lay back to Parsonz. Fortunately only downhill.
Getting thereWith car until restaurant Bellavista, Parsonz
ParkingAt the restaurant Bellavista, Parsonz
EquipmentGute Winterschuhe und warme Winterbekleidung sind zu empfehlen.
Basic Equipment for Snow Shoe Walking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Snow Shoe Walking
- Hiking poles fitted with snow baskets
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.