The Rhäzüns Trail (green signage) is 10 km long with a height difference of almost 100 meters.
Distance 9.9 km
In the communes of Bonaduz, Domat / Ems, Felsberg, Rhäzüns and Tamins, rhiienergie created five interconnected Nordic Walking routes (also suitable for jogging / running). Each route runs for about 10 kilometers on existing paths and roads across meadows and through forests. A corresponding signage shows on the one hand the way direction and on the other the respective distance covered.
Update: December 15, 2017
32T 530544 5183025
Basic Equipment for Nordic Walking
- Nordic walking poles
- Nordic walking shoes or jogging sneakers
- Comfortable clothing
- Vest pack or small rucksack for longer distances
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Kit para bolhas
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view