The circular route continues to the hamlet of Avrona, which lies in a fairytale-like clearing. Here you will also find the Avrona inn, which is famous for its homemade cakes and specialities. From here we climb a little higher to another highlight of the tour, the popular Schwarzsee "Lai Nair". This place is especially popular with photographers because the water reflects beautifully. Finally, from here you follow the trail back to Tarasp.
The route is signalled on site with green route stickers on white signposts.
Safety informationEmergency call:
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- From the Engadin road (H27) between Ardez and Scuol cross the Inn bridge to Tarasp.
- Free parking in Tarasp Fontana