The trail tip in the region par excellence. There is no other trail to ride on so many different types of trails and surfaces.
Distance 30.9 km
With the chairlift from Flims, via Foppa to Naraus and finally with the cable car Grauberg you can comfortably reach Nagens. From Nagens you have to pedal, on a gravel road up 500 meters to the Vorab glacier. The rocks and ridges polished by the ice of the Vorab Glacier form an impressive natural work of art - and are a perfect playground for mountain bikers.Now the long single trail descent begins. The path, marked as a hiking trail, winds through alpine rocky landscape and alpine meadows to Alp Sogn Martin. Here follows a short ascent to Mugels, from where you return to Flims via the Nagesn Trail (693) and Runca Trail (694).If you don't want to use a train, you can pedal on the signposted SchweizMobil Route 247 to the Vorab glacier under your own power.
Photo on the glacier.
Update: January 20, 2021
Getting thereBy car motorway A13 from Zurich, exit 18 Flims.
Parking750 paid parking spaces in the Stenna Flims Bergbahnen car park.
32T 521446 5186782
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentRepair kit and first aid kit belong in the rucksack.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view