High-level trail with a great panorama high above the Chur Rhine Valley.
Distance 4.4 km
The trail runs scenically very high above the Chur Rhine Valley. At first it is a bit stubborn because you cross agricultural areas where cows leave their tracks. And finally you have to push a little until you reach the high trail. Then the trail runs spectacularly and with great views to the monument "Lady Patricia" (memorial of a crashed US bomber). Finally, the trail continues with great pleasure to Spundis.
Update: October 08, 2021
32T 536646 5182337
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view