Safety informationThe tour has been evaluated under good weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts need to be compulsorily considered before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency first-aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Consider hikers while crossing or overtaking them.
The Buendner mountainbike trails run mostly on singletrails which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers have primacy.
Tips and hintswww.samnaun.ch
- From north: via Landquart – Klosters per car transporter through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or over the Flüelapass into the Unterengadin on H27, turn left at Vinadi in direction of Samnaun.
- From east: via Landeck / Austria in direction Reschenpass on B180, at Kajetansbrücke in direction of Spiss – Samnaun on L348
- Parking places directly at the base station of the cable railway in Samnaun-Ravaisch
EquipmentHelmet, gloves, good shoes, glasses, rain and sun protection, drinking bottle, repair set, dressing material
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.