On the Engadin St. Moritz track tour, seven different single trail descents are conquered in one day, covering almost 6400 altitude meters. For each of the ascents, one of the numerous cable cars in the Corviglia and Piz Nair regions is used. This tour is the flow version among the various available track tours.
Many routes lead on alpine single trails, which require a good and safe biking technique and ability. Further information about the tour is available on…
1. Flow-Trail: Corviglia – Alp Nova – Chantarella
2. Val Suvretta: Piz Nair – Pass Suvretta – Alp Suvretta – Champfèr – St. Moritz Bad
3. Signal: Signal – Salastrains – Acla Laret – St. Moritz
4. WM-Trail: Piz Nair – Lej Suvretta – Munt da San Murezzan – Alp Giop – Chantarella
5. Schlattein: Piz Nair – Schlattein – Lej Alv – Trais Fluors – Alp Munt – Samedan – Celerina
6. Marguns: Marguns – Alp Laret – Chantarella
7. Val Bever: Piz Nair – Pass Suvretta – Alp Suvretta – Bever – Samedan – St. Moritz
HOME OF TRAILS
Incidentally, Danny MacAskill and Claudio Caluori started their road trip through Graubünden on Piz Nair. See it in the "Home of Trails" video.