The Alpenride is a freeride trail in the upper section of the Alpenbikepark Chur.
Distance 2 km
The Alpenride trail is a freeride classic with several jumps, drops and a good mix between easier and more difficult sections.
Update: October 08, 2021
- Autobahn-Ausfahrt Chur Süd
- Stadteinwärts fahren (Kasernenstrasse)
- Talstation und Parkplatz liegen vor dem Stadtzentrum auf der rechten Seite
ParkingGäste der Chur Bergbahnen parkieren auf dem Stadthallen-Parkplatz bei der Talsation gratis. Hierfür muss die Kontrollschild-Nummer bei der Kassa zwingend angeben werden!
32T 539372 5186342
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view