Biking in the tracks of the Walsers from the narrow Valsertal into the wide Val Lumnezia. The Tomülpass offers fabulous views of mountain summits and the mysterious Safiental. The flower meadows and Alpine pastures of Lugnez make a captivating contrast.
Distance 49.5 km
Update: June 26, 2018
Tips and hints
Saison: Auf hoch gelegenen Abschnitten können Schneefelder bis im Juni möglich sein
Schiebepassagen: Safien Platz–Lumbrein ca. 30 Min. / Lumbrein–Safien Platz ca. 30 Min.
32T 524081 5169833
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view