Safety informationThe tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be compulsorily observed before starting the tour. This tour requires a certain level of riding safety, balance and technical riding skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
Tips and hintswww.samnaun.ch
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, from Vinadi turn left towards Samnaun.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass on the B180, from Kajetansbrücke in the direction of Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Kajetansbrücke, then towards Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
- With the double-decker cable car from Samnaun-Ravaisch to the Alp Trider Sattel and via the flow trail down to Alp Trida.
- Free public car park at the valley station of the double-decker cable car, Samnaun-Ravaisch.
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentHelmet, gloves, good shoes, glasses, rain and sun protection, water bottle, repair kit, first aid kit
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.