«Bela Vista», as this 800-metre ascent suggest, is rewarded with stunning views.
Distance 14.3 km
The «Bela Vista» tour begins on asphalt passing the church in Son Martegn. But 500 metres later the route enters the forest and continues on the forest path to its highest point. Above the forest lies Alp Tarvisch. From here enjoy the spectacular views while descending towards the valley and Lenzerheide. Further on is the viewing point on Alp Tscharnoz. The descent on a single trail through the forest more than repays the effort on the climb. Finally, turn back once more onto the forest track and return to Savognin.
Update: August 03, 2021
Tips and hints
Savognin Tourismus im Surses
Tel.+41 81 659 16 16
Fax +41 81 659 16 17
32T 545365 5160528
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view