After the steep climb to Furna exciting trails take us to the picturesque Alp Sattel and on to the mountain village of Valzeina. With the sun on our backs we cycle our way back down into the valley to Grüsch. The final ascent to Seewis is once again a tes
Distance 34.9 km
Update: January 09, 2020
Getting thereÜber die A13 und die B28 Pragg-Jenaz.
ParkingSämtliche öffentlichen Parkplätze in Jenaz und Pragg-Jenaz sind kostenfrei. Ein grosser Parkplatz befindet sich auf dem Marktplatz in Jenaz.
32T 553610 5198685
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view