Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park, not even on a lead. Further information on this and all protection regulations can be found at nationalpark.ch/protectionregulations.
Safety informationThe tour was evaluated in favourable weather conditions, it is mandatory to take into account the current weather conditions and weather forecasts before starting the tour. This hike does not require any Alpine experience.Hiking boots are recommended.
144 Emergency, First Aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hintsThe whole tour can be booked as a sustainable package. Experience a varied mix of offers in the National Park region see engadin.com/aventuera-chamanna-cluozza
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly on the Ofenpass and on the Engadine road H27 (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal.
- free parking at the station Zernez
- free parking below the national parc visitor centre