2.3 km long running trail in the forest with fifteen stations, each with a selection of 43 mobility, strength and endurance exercises.
Distance 2.4 km
Sports enthusiasts complete fifteen stations in Samnaun on a 2.3 km long route through the forest, each with a selection of 43 exercises. There mobility exercises alternate with strength and endurance exercises. All that is needed to complete the route is suitable running shoes and comfortable and functional clothing. The circuit is also ideal for walkers.
AuthorTourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG
Update: May 04, 2021
Safety informationThe tour was evaluated under favorable weather conditions. The route is partially offset with roots and coarser stones. The tour requires a certain amount of concentration and is also recommended for trail runners.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
ParkingFree parking in Samnaun village (Chasa Riva, Musella or Votlas)
32T 603751 5199750
Equipmentrunning shoes, possibly sun or rain protection, drinking bottle
Basic Equipment for Jogging
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view