The Vitaparcours leads through an idyllic section of forest and along the Albula. It is equipped with 15 information panels on flexibility exercises, strength training and endurance.
Distance 2.6 km
The Vitaparcours starts at the shooting range at the end of the village in the direction of Preda. From there it leads along a circular path along the edge of the forest and past the campsite back to the starting point. Along the way, the runners complete exercises for mobility, dexterity, strength and endurance at 15 stations.
The course is suitable for everyone. For less ambitious athletes, a walk through the area is also worthwhile.
32T 557321 5163769
Basic Equipment for Jogging
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view