The middle trail is signposted green and with a length of 10 km a varied and mediocre demanding round.
Distance 10.2 km
In the Fürstenwald near Chur there are three signposted jogging / nordic walking trails available:
- Short Trail (Route blue)
- Medium Trail (route green)
- Long Trail (Route yellow)
The Fürstenwald is a recreational area near Chur. It offers a diverse and popular route network for joggers and nordic walkers.
Update: December 15, 2017
32T 541463 5190885
Basic Equipment for Jogging
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view