Hiking trail on the Via Engiadina from Zernez to Brail.
Distance 7.5 km
After the bridge at the campsite, the sunny trail on the Via Engiadina leads slightly uphill via Prazet along lush flower meadows to Brail. A sunny hike suitable for prams with views of the Inn or the National Park on the opposite side of the valley.
Brail – the small fraction of Zernez is home to the smallest 5-star superior hotel in Switzerland.
AuthorTourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG
Update: October 12, 2021
Safety informationThe tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, it is imperative that the current weather conditions and weather forecasts are observed before starting the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hintsengadin.com
32T 583354 5172159
EquipmentSturdy shoes, weatherproof clothing, water bottle, rain and sun protection
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view