Romble path from San Bernardino to the alp Vignun that take you to Nufenen
Distance 14.2 km
For reach the Alp Vignun 2115 myou can take 2 ways; the first start from the post from S.Bernardino trough Acubona 1660m, the second start from the mineral source trough the wood "Pescion". THis alp is used from the herder from june to september. After 1 hour in a soft crable you reach the Strec de Vignun. At this poit you have to pass the difference of elevation von 560m for reach the alp de Rog. So the halb way is done. Then you follow the path that follow parallel the stream Areua for reach the final destination Nufenen.
Update: June 26, 2018
Getting thereHighway from Bellinzona direction S.Bernardino
ParkingCar park along the river Moesa in S.Bernardino - free
32T 514654 5145378
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view