If you have enough time and stamina, it is worthwhile to complete the Klosters Circuit Trail in a few days. At the end of each stage overnight accommodations are available.
The different stages can also be walked independently. There are shorter walks but also longer and more demanding hikes.
The starting points of the individual stages are easily accessible on foot or by public transport from Klosters Platz (exception stage 7: Schlappin - Saas).
ParkingPaid parking is available at Klosters Platz station.
E-mobility petrol stations of the RhB are also available.
EquipmentGood footwear is recommended, as the path leads partly over roots, through the forest and, depending on the weather, through mud.
The Klosters Circuit Trail is not suitable for baby strollers.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.