This comfortable circular trail leads around Lake Davos and offers a permanent wonderful view over the water, the valley and the prominent mountains of Davos. A worthwhile detour for every nature lover.
Distance 4 km
The path runs close to the shore. Over prepared snow surface the route leads around the lake, partly along the edge of shady woods, then again through open terrain. The forest is inhabited by squirrels, which have become so accustomed to the tourists that they approach confidently up to half a meter. On the north side, the view over the lake into the valley is especially impressive. The mountains of Davos in the background round off the picturesque picture perfectly. White snowfields line the shore, from time to time a small wooden jetty juts out into the water. On the way there are numerous secluded park benches from which you can enjoy the view. Thanks to the idyllic scenery, Lake Davos is a suitable place to relax and recharge your batteries.
The Restaurant Seebüel is a good place to stop along the route.
Update: September 23, 2021
Mit dem Auto nach Davos
- Route 28 Landquart - Davos
- Landwasserstrasse Thusis - Davos
ParkingÖffentliche Parkplätze beim Davosersee benützen.
32T 564579 5184875
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view