The Heidi & Gigi trail can be started in Arosa as well as Lenzerheide. At the latest since the inauguration of the aerial tramway Urdenbahn, LenzerHeidi and Gigi of Arosa go hand-in-hand. And every now and then they also visit each other by foot and enjoy the beautiful view from the peaks and have a drink or two at the various restaurants along the way. Follow the connecting trail and fall in love the unique panorama of Heidi and Gigi.
Rest StopMountain Restaurant Scharmoin
Hörnli mountain station
Brüggerstuba at the middle station
Tips and hintsDuring the winter season the sections between Hörnli to Urdenfürggli and Urdenfürggli to Scharmoin are not possible to do by foot. You need to take the Urdenbahn aerial tramway and the chair lifts Urdenfürggli and Motta to continue the hike.
Getting thereOnce you arrive in Chur, follow the sign posts Arosa. Turn right at the entrance of the village and follow the street.
ParkingDa beim Prätschli nur eine beschränkte Anzahl Parkplätze zur Verfügung steht, wird empfohlen im Parkhaus Ochsenbühl zu parken.
EquipmentTragen Sie gutes Schuhwerk mit fester Wandersohle und nehmen Sie Regenbekleidung mit.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.