Hike with great views in the Corviglia ski area.
Distance 9.3 km
The hike starts directly at the Corviglia mountain station and first leads to the valley station of the Sass Runzöl ski lift. From there, the trail winds through limestone formations down to Alp Nova. Your eyes should not only be on the fantastic view down to St. Moritz, but also on the hills next to the trail. The limestone soil is ideal for Edelweiss. From Alp Nova, the path leads in a big bend down to Chantarella and into the forest. A short stretch leads up to the TV tower before the natural road leads down to Celerina.
Every now and then the trail crosses the Olympia Flow Trail, so watch out for the bikers coming from above!
AuthorEngadin St. Moritz
Update: May 22, 2021
32T 562816 5150859
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view