Hike from the Kesch Mountain Hut SAC via Plazbi to the Es-cha Mountain Hut SAC. From the Kesch Mountain Hut, descend to the Alp digl Chant, where you can taste and buy fantastic products, including yoghurt, mountain cheese and milk. After a slightly steep climb to the Fuorcla Pischa and another descent you come to the Es-cha Mountain Hut.
Complete tour: Alpine Mountain Hut / Kesch Trek (Complete tour)
Stage 4: Es-cha Mountain Hut - Preda or Bergün
Safety informationThe Kesch Trek is an alpine mountain hike. It is essential that you properly assess the possible dangers than could occur in the high mountains. These routes require a good level of fitness.
Tips and hints
Es-cha Mountain Hut SAC: www.es-cha.ch
Davos Klosters Resort: www.davos.ch / www.klosters.ch
Getting therek. A.
EquipmentSturdy walking boots, weatherproof and warm clothing, rain gear, food and drink for the hiking stages (packed lunches can also be obtained from the mountain hut), sufficient water, sun cream and head protection, first aid kit, maps and hiking sticks if required.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.