Trekking up the Alpine stage through beautiful mountain forests and moorland intact
Distance 21.4 km
From Alp digl Plaz to the flora and fauna rich plateau Alp Flix, you reach Plang da Crousch, one of the best views of the valley. On the Alp Flix is one of Europe's most important high moorlands. Continue towards the Alp Natons you cross a larch and stone-pine forest south of it a high above the fabled Marmorera. On the Alp Natons you explore the wonderful view of the Piz Platta (3392 above sea level). Through larch forests then goes to Bivio, located at the foot of Julierpass.
Update: September 03, 2021
Getting thereDrive from Tiefencastel with the car to Savognin.
Drive from Bivio to Savognin.
ParkingParking has cable cars at the valley station of the Savognin
32T 545859 5160478
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view