Distance 17.3 km
The San Roc chapel is just as much a part of the former Walser settlement of Flix as sheep's cheese, moorland lakes and species-rich hay meadows. Former manganese mining area at Parsettens. The meringue on Alp d'Err sets you up for the climb to «Laiets» (lakes) at Pass d'Ela.
Update: January 22, 2016
Tips and hints
- good sense of direction essential in bad weather at the «Laiets» below the Pass d’Ela.
32T 550268 5152216
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view