Eine schöne Rundtour für fortgeschrittene Langläufer.
Distance 8.8 km
This cross-country tour with start and end point at the cross-country ski centre in Canols is suitable for advanced cross-country skiers who love the challenging terrain. This tour will lead you through beautiful forest landscapes and promises a great panorama over Valbella and Lenzerheide on the highest point (1'575 m asl).
Enjoy the sun terrace at the Kiosk in Valbella Canols with a wonderful view on the lake Heidsee at the end of the tour.
Update: December 02, 2021
Von Basel und Zürich - Chur-Süd (Ausfahrt Nr. 17) - Valbella.
Von Milano - Lugano - San-Bernadino-Tunnel - Thusis - Chur-Süd (Ausfahrt Lenzerheide) - Valbella.
ParkingParkieren können Sie beim Parkplatz Canols, direkt beim Langlaufzentrum.
32T 542356 5176744
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentYou can rent or buy your cross-country ski equipment in one of the sport shops. More information can be found here.
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view