Rest StopRestaurant Tennishuesli
Safety informationThe cross-country ski run along the lake Heidsee to the Luzius meadow is signaled and accessible on both sides. For this reason, it is necessary to expect a two-way traffic.
Tips and hints
Informationen zur Langlaufregion Lenzerheide finden Sie hier.
Von Basel und Zürich - Chur-Süd (Ausfahrt Nr. 17) - Valbella.
Von Milano - Lugano - San-Bernadino-Tunnel - Thusis - Chur-Süd (Ausfahrt Lenzerheide) - Valbella.
ParkingYou can park at the Canols car park directly at the cross-country ski center in Valbella.
Author’s map recommendations
Ihre Langlaufausrüstung können Sie bequem vor Ort in einem der Sportgeschäfte mieten oder kaufen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.