Important: The light switch for the night trail is located at the wooden hut near the car park (in the direction of Ardez). After switching on, the light burns for one hour and then switches off automatically.
Safety informationThe trail is regularly groomed when conditions are good. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The trail was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Attention: The cross-country ski trail may have icy spots on the descents.
Tips and hintsengadin.com
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ftan can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Ardez or from the western end of the village of Scuol in 10 minutes by car (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal).
- Paid parking in Ftan at the valley station of the Ftan-Prui chairlift
- Free parking at the Kinderland Sainas, at the guest information and at the Ftan-Pitschen entrance