For a leisurely round or a casual "off" long run
Distance 3 km
You are a beginner and want to take your first steps on the cross-country ski trail or you just feel like a leisurely round? Then the Herzloipe Klosters is just right for you. The trail starts on the opposite side of the Arena Klosters and leads along the Landquart (stream) to the Aeujer bridge. From the Aeujer bridge, it then goes back to the start on the same side of the stream. With 3 km in length and only 24 meters in altitude, this loop is perfect for beginners.
Parking is available at the Arena Klosters or at the Aeujer bridge.
Update: December 21, 2021
Rest StopRestaurant Sportzentrum
32T 567437 5190697
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view