After the quick descent back to the night cross-country skiing Davos, the route continues via Herzloipe (former airfield) past Hofmänner Sport in the direction of Islen. Past the AO center you run over the Wildboden into the Sertig valley. The third and last side valley is also very steep - but different from the Dischma valley. It is perhaps not as steep as the Dischma valley, but all the longer. Starting from the mill Sertig, the trail goes along the stream ascending towards Sertig Dörfli. The view from the highest point is impressive. The Sertig Dörfli with the beautiful church, the waterfall and the famous Walserhuus in one view... Unforgettable.
Now we follow the same trail back to Davos Frauenkirch. When you arrive in Davos Frauenkirch, the marathon route is over. The bus takes you back to Davos Platz (free with the Davos Klosters Premium Card). If you still have enough strength, you can walk back on the cross-country trail along the Landwasser (stream).
Hotel Restaurant Walserhuus Sertig
Gasthaus zum Bergführer
Kessler's Kulm Hotel
Hotel Waldhuus Davos
Chalet Bolgen after 7
Yama Restaurant Alte Post
Getting thereWe recommend to travel by bus to Davos Wolfgang.There is also the possibility to travel back to Davos Platz or Davos Wolfgang by bus.
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.