Safety informationPedestrians and dogs are not allowed on the track.
Tips and hints
Changing rooms/showers/WC (ladies and men) are available in the cross-country ski hut "Langlaufhüsli" in the Isel.
The Isel bus runs between the Postplatz (post square) and the tracks. With a valid ski, hiking or cross-country skiing track pass the bus is free of charge. Please find all information about the schedule here.
Cross-Country Skiing Pass
By buying the Arosa Cross-Country Skiing Pass you are supporting the laborious maintenance of the tracks. At the same time you benefit from the following services:
- Free us of all cross-country skiing tracks in Arosa!
- Free use of the shuttle bus
- Usage of the changing rooms and bathrooms in Maran and Isel
The cross-country skiing passes point of sales are as follows:
- Arosa Tourism Office, Sports and Conference Centre Arosa
- Swiss Ski and Snowboard School Arosa, point of sales chair lift Tschuggen Ost
- Carmenna Sport, next to the pharmacy
- Restaurant Golfhuus, Maran and Golf and Sports Hotel Hof Maran
- Cross-Country and Snowshoe Hiking Centre Geeser, Wätterluggastrasse
- Isel Shuttle Bus
- Twint Code at the entry of the tracks
Once you arrive in Chur, follow the sign posts to Arosa. At the village entrance, opposite the petrol station, turn left and follow sign posts towards the reservoir lake (Stausee Isel).
There is only a very limited number of parking spots at the reservoir lake. It is recommended to park at the car park Ochsenbühl which is located at the entrance of the village right after the Sports and Conference Centre to your left. The shuttle bus stop is only approx. 100m from the car park.
More information about parking in Arosa can be found here: www.arosa-parking.com
Cross-Country Skiing Lessons
Swiss Ski and Snowboard School Arosa, point of sales chair lift Tschuggen Ost
T +41 81 378 75 05
Rental Equipment / Ski Preparation
Carmenna Sport, Poststrasse
T +41 81 377 12 05
Cross-Country Skiing Lessons/ Equipment
Cross-Country and Snowshoe Centre Geeser, Wätterluggastrasse, bus stop Gollrad
T +41 81 377 22 15