The run on the extensive panorama loop on this beautiful snowy plateau can be shortened, depending on mood, motivation and time. The panorama cross-country trail is suitable for more experienced skiers. It offers very nice descents and a fascinating panoramic view of the winter scenery.
This trail is popular with participants of the Engadin ski marathon as the training at high elevation makes for a more intense work-out and training sessions can be shortened.
Getting thereÜber A13 und N28 nach Grüsch, den Wegweisern Bergbahn folgen.
ParkingBei der Talstation der Bergbahn Grüsch-Danusa stehen kostenpflichtige Parkplätze zur Verfügung.
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.