The Protestant church of San Giorgio is a simple late-Gothic building with a stained-glass window by Augusto Giacometti.
The church was first mentioned in documents around 1327. In its current form, it dates back to a new building from 1694.
In 1935, Augusto Giacometti decorated the church with a colourful glass window in the altar wall. He dedicated this work to his parents. It is called ``Christ's Entry into Jerusalem´´.
All the artists of the Giacometti family are buried in the cemetery: Giovanni, Alberto and Diego, and Augusto. Professor of constitutional law Zaccaria Giacometti and the painter Elvezia Michel-Baldini are also buried here.