A cable car running from Pranzairia to the Albigna Dam makes the hut easily accessible.
The hut is open from mid-June to mid October, has 85 sleeping places , running water and showers.
Off Season there is a winter room available. T
Sleeping bags are obligatory.
For hygienic reasons it is obligatory to bring a hut sleeping bag and a pillowcase. These items can also be rented.
Dogs and dog owners are welcome. Day guests with dogs are very welcome on the terrace. For hygienic reasons, dogs are not allowed in the restaurant, dining room and dormitories. For overnight guests with dogs it is necessary that the dog can sleep alone and quietly in the entrance room on a blanket.
The cell phone reception outside at the flagpole is pretty good (with Swisscom).
The hut belongs to the SAC section Hoher Rohn.
SeminarSuitable for seminars
Kurse und Seminare
La Capanna verfügt über einen separaten Raum, welcher sehr gut für Kurse und kleine Seminare geeignet ist. Beamer und Leinwand können benutzt werden. Bitte im Vorfeld absprechen, ob der Raum verfügbar ist.
Overnight stay with half board (dinner, breakfast, tea for the excursion)
- SAC members and members of organizations with the right of reciprocity, serving members of the army, civil service, border guards, police, emergency services CHF 65.-
- SAC youth CHF 54.-
- Adults 18 years and older CHF 77.-
- groups of 4 and more with guide CHF 73.-
- young people up to 18 years CHF 59.-
- children up to six years of age accompanied by adults CHF 19.-
- mountain guides 41.-
Getting thereAnreisen - Bregaglia Engadin Turismo
Access trail to the mountain hut
Routes to neighboring mountain huts
Albigna HutAnnamaria Crameri und Martin Ruggli
- Access trail to the mountain hut
- Routes nearby
- Routes to neighboring mountain huts
- 7 Routes nearby
- 2 Access trail to the...
- 2 Routes to neighbor...